Best of luck Jeff!

On 04/15/2011 10:31 AM, Jeffry A. Kennedy wrote:
I will be retiring from Certco on April 29,2011 after 15 years working on VM & VSE + iSeries. My career started with IBM in 1966 as a CE (right out of college) in Hartford,CT, moved on to Poughkeepsie in Tech Pubs and then to Rockford, IL in 1976 as an SE.
Took the buy out in 1993 (retired from IBM in 1996).
Came here in 1996 while they were still using punch cards and back level on VSE.
Put VM in and upgraded VSE.
They are now working on converting of the Mainframe to Navision (Microsoft) . The project has been going for 6 years now.
I will miss all the friends I made over the last 45 years.

--
Rich Smrcina
Velocity Software, Inc.

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2011 - April 15-19, 2011 Colorado Springs, CO