From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Graves Nora E
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:43 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: SFS problem

Mike,

Yes, I checked out the message.  The thing is, the job runs nightly, and
only fails intermittently.  There is no reason to believe that the
authority to access the directory is changing during that time period;
there are only 2 people who regularly grant permissions to that user's
directory.   Neither of us has made a change.

Nora Graves
nora.e.gra...@irs.gov
Main IRS, Room 6531
(202) 622-6735