From: Steve Perez [sspe...@corelogic.com]
Sent: 04/19/2011 03:43 PM EST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Backout PTF(s) applied

Hello Listers,

What is the best way/practice to backout a ptf or ptfs that has been
applied and PUT2PROD?

I am about to apply some service (2 ptfs) to CP and can't seem to find =

what is best way to restore my environment prior to applying the ptfs.  I=

would prefer not to restore dasd.  It would be preferrable if there is an=

exec that can revert the affected elements.

I have heard of VMFREM?  And also heard of not using PUT2PROD but rather =

swap 490 and 190.

Any assistance or documentation on how to backout a couple of ptfs would =

be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Steve
*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.