Thanks a lot for hints.
 Barton, and others, I will redifine storage areas to get xstore. I
can add more 2 or 3 3390-3 page volumes. Today there is only one
volume for page and one for spool.
 Please keep in mind, that this is a no production z10 installed in
our data center just for POC tests, so I can change definitions very
very fast.
 I will do changes next monday and return here with results.
 Thanks again and Happy Easter for all!!!
 Carlos Bodra
 On Qua 20/04/11 22:52 , David Boyes dbo...@sinenomine.net sent:
        Check the amount of paging space you have defined for the VM system.

        Is this a brand new VM install right out of the box? If so, then
this is most likely to be the problem. 48G of real, plus the default
paging areas in a brand new VM install add up to just about 52G or so,
depending on whether you used mod 3 or mod 9s.
         It works for MAINT because CMS is extremely memory efficient; it
doesn’t require that every page in the virtual machine definition be
actually present when it IPLs, and it touches only what it actually
needs. Linux touches every page at some point, so you need enough
paging space to support the total size of all the virtual machines you
define, plus a little bit of insurance.
        Add at least 3-4 mod 9 or mod 27s as paging space and see if the
problem goes away.