As part of introducing red hat 6 to our environment, my shop has been
creating NSSes and DCSSes for boot and application loading.  Now we are
ready to move the segments into our  non-production LPARs.

Previously for z/VM-oriented segment backup and movement, we had used Chris
Langford's SFBLOK utility without incident, but the version we have does not
seem to be able to handle these (and every link I have seen to check up on
it is dead).  Which leads to my question...

Is there another freely available utility out there for moving segments from
spool to minidisk and back again?  Or is there some combination of CP
commands to retrieve and load non-CP/CMS data into a segment?

Thanks,
Daniel Bewley