Velocity will be conducting 1 day Performance Seminars during May for z/VM
and Linux on System z.

The dates include:
Atlanta - May 9th
Dallas - May 10th
Minneapolis - May 12th
Hartford - May 24th

These are free performance seminars covering z/VM  Performance  and Tuning
best practices.  We review tools to help with Linux migrations  to System z
and cloud enablement. These seminars help installations obtain  optimal
performance from z/VM and Linux on System z environments.  They  are based on
Velocity's experience with many of IBM's z/VM - Linux  customers across all
industries.  These seminars are appropriate for both  experts and novices.

Topics Include:
VM and Linux Configuration Guidelines.
Managing Linux under z/VM using the Velocity Performance Suite (zVPS)
Chargeback Accounting and Operational Alerts
Measuring distributed servers attached to z/VM including, MS, VMware, SUN,
and others.
Using zVPS for Performance Data Collection and Capacity Planning.

Performance seminars normally begin at 9:00AM and end at 4:30PM. Atlanta
will begin at 8:30AM and end at 3:00 PM.   Lunch is included.

To register online click on this link and select the location that you
would like to attend.
_http://velocitysoftware.com/seminar/seminar.html_
(http://velocitysoftware.com/seminar/seminar.html)

Once enrolled, we will send a confirmation letter with logistics, plus a
reminder at least 7 days before the seminar.

Regards,
Len Diegel
Velocity Software Inc.