This is being cross posted to the VSE and VM lists.

Would anyone care to share their experiences in migrating
from DB/2 on VM/VSE to DB/2 on I-series and DB2LUW?  We
are looking at one option, and I am curious if anyone has
opinions (good or bad) about this type of migration.

If you prefer, you may reply offline.  Thanks for any
help you may be able to offer.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.