Hi all,

I'm trying to assemble the JAMSAMA sample for CP EXIT 1200 (for CP
DIAL), from z/VM manual 'CP EXIT CUSTOMIZATION'.
I understand the assembler sourcecode from the sample, and I've made my
own version with minor modifications.
Now I would like to assemble it in CMS. Can anyone tell me how to do
that? Do I just use the "ASSEMBLE" command? Do I need GLOBAL MACLIB
commands, etc.?

Thanks,
Geert.
DISCLAIMER

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmas...@vanbreda.be
This footnote also confirms that this email has been checked
for the presence of viruses.

Informatica J.Van Breda & Co NV BTW BE 0427 908 174