Cross-posted to IBMVM, IBMMAIN, LINUX390 for the VM enthusiasts.

|  Update: 18 May 2011
|  The VM Workshop registration form is on the VM Workshop web site.
|  Reserve place today.
|  http://www.vmworkshop.org/

| Initial post below to refresh your memory:

Hi, just wanted to get this on your calendars....work is underway to
relaunch the VM Workshop as the VM and Linux Workshop.

July 28-30, 2011 at Ohio State University in Columbus Ohio.

When they tell me that the new workshop web site is ready I will
add the link to it on the VM events calendar.
http://www.vm.ibm.com/events/

For now...just mark your calendar.  If you would like to be
involved in the planning now or later, feel free to speak up
(we'll give your name to Len Diegel who has been gathering
people together on planning calls).

Regards,
Pam C