This receives the message in z/VM.

I need to send it from z/OS first.  This is where I am stumped.  I have
a few replies which I've not tested (yet).

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.