From:   Bill Munson <william.mun...@bbh.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   05/25/2011 03:30 PM
Subject:        MVMUA meeting - June 29, 2011
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

The next meeting of the Metropolitan VM Users Association
will be on Wednesday June 29, 2011 at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY

http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/2011jun.html

please let me know if you will be attending

Bill Munson
201-418-7588

VM Workshop
http://www.VMWorkshop.org/
President - MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/
LVM Program Officer - SHARE
http://www.linkedin.com/in/BillMunson
The opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of
the author and not necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that this
message is either private or confidential, and it may have been altered by
unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge. Nothing in the message
is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice. BBH accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage from its use, including damage from
virus.