From:   "Schuh, Richard" <rsc...@visa.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   06/22/2011 12:51 PM
Subject:        Moving on
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

After 48 years in the industry, involved with VM for the last 38 of them,
I will be retiring early next month. I don't think it is possible to find
a better group of people than the VM List. The professionalism, the
willingness, even eagerness, to help others is outstanding. You have made
my job easier. I wish you all the best. It has been nice, sometimes even
fun, to know and work with such an exemplary group of people.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.