On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:05:37 -0400, Kent E. Taylor <email...@stny.rr.com>

wrote:

>May a rusty old geezer attend?  I retired 19+ years ago and have not had

an opportunity to use VM or a mainframe since.  However, during my VM day
I had the opportunity to attend most VM Workshops as well as most Share

meetings and I really miss those days.  Are there any VMers from the
1980's planning to attend?  It would be wonderful to see you again.

>There have been so many changes to VM that I probably wouldn't recognize

it anymore.  I'd probably be as bumfuzzled at the Workshop sessions as I

was at the first Share I attended before I had even installed VM in our

shop at GM.  But I am an OSU grad and I'd like to see the campus again as

well.  It's changed as much as VM has since my days there, including a ne
student union.

>So, who of you old-timers plans to attend?
>
>Kent "Mongo" Taylor
>Endicott, NY

Hi Kent!  You still around! (Ha Ha)  This young geezer is planning on
attending, (in fact I just registered a little while ago), so I hope to

see you there.  Are you bringing your own lamp shade?  :-)>

--
Dale R. Smith