bill, we can check ids at the door.  :-)

In a message dated 6/24/2011 10:56:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
william.mun...@bbh.com writes:

a few of us from the NYC area are planning on going to  the VM Workshop on
our own dime and we are planning to CarPool as well.
I have already registered as well - I am  older than most, but younger than
some of you.

munson
201-418-7588

From:        Mike Walter <mike.wal...@aonhewitt.com>
To:        IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:        06/24/2011 11:49 AM
Subject:        Re: VM Workshop -  Session Grid  Now Available
Sent by:  The IBM z/VM  Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

____________________________________

The 1986 VM Workshop was at U of  Kentucky (the only one I attended).
1987 was at Brigham Young.

Wasn’t the Asilomar workshop dedicated to REXX?

BTW… Mongo’s geezer (I resemble that remark!) comment  just caused me to
register for the 2011 VM Workshop at Ohio State.  The  company won’t pay for
me to attend SHARE right now, and it’s too rich for my  wallet.  But I can
manage the drive from the Chicago suburbs and the VM  Workshop expenses on my
own.  Now… where can I set up my tent?  ;-)

Mike Walter
Aon Corporation
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my  employer's.