>>> On 7/5/2011 at 04:14 PM, Bob McCarthy<bob.mccar...@custserv.com> wrote:
> We use VNC Viewer for the gui requirements for installing our zLinux
> systems and other related software. Everthing worked fine with SUSE10.
> SUSE11 installs fine with VNC Viewer. Once the SUSE11 installation is
> complete, VNC View no longer seems to function, when we attempt install
> other software that requires a gui interface for install. We get into the
> SUSE11 system, but get a blank screen, with no input capability. Has anyone
> run into this issue ? If so, how did you get around it ?

Is this SLES11, or SLES11 SP1?  Did you run the update during the installation,
or did you only install what was on the "media?"  We have had problems with an
update to SP1 causing symptoms like this.  There are some workaounds, and a fix
is going to be released for it.  For customers with Standard or Priority
subscriptions, a PTF is available.

Mark Post