From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Shimon Lebowitz
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:42 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Ancient documentation - DRET

Hi,
We (mainframe sysprogs) have been forced to relocate our
offices several times over the last couple of years, and just
discovered that we seem to have lost something.

Does anyone out there know if it is possible today to get
a DRET manual? We still have and use DRET in many VSE
job streams, but if you have ever seen it, you know we NEED
that manual. ;-)

If you don't know what I am talking about - thanks anyway.

Thanks for any advice,
Shimon