This is a follow up to an email I sent a few weeks ago.  Its directed to
anyone who will be attending SHARE in Orlando and has in interest in the
state of Java support running in zLinux and/or in a virtualized environment in
general.  We will be having a meeting with a member of the IBM Software Group
about issues related to the current IBM Java support in these environments.

If you wish to participate in this meeting, please contact me directly (off
list).  While space is limited, there is still room available.

Martha McConaghy
Linux and VM Program Manager, SHARE Inc.