On 07/27/2011 11:22 AM, Gentry, Steve wrote:

I’m attending this workshop and I am not familiar with the area where it will be held. The 1739 N. High Street address doesn’t make sense when compared to the links provided on the workshop web page. There are no addresses provided for any of the hotels. Googleing wasn’t much help. So, if anyone, whether attending or not, is familiar with the area, could you provide some directions. You can respond on or off line.

Thanks,

Steve

I put the address of the University Plaza Hotel into Google Maps and it came
right up:

3110 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH

--
Rich Smrcina
Velocity Software, Inc.

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2012 - April 13-17, 2012 Covington, KY