From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 6:09 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Time off running z/VM 5.4 1101 on z196 for first time

Hi

We are getting ready to migrate to a z196 from our z10. We brought a z/VM 5.4
system up on the z196 for the first time today. We noticed that
the clock on the VM system was off by 4 hours and 4 minutes (showed as 7AM when
it was 11:04).

We did not make any changes to the TIMEZONE settings.

Thanks

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin
CMS - CITIC
3300 Lord Baltimore Drive, Suite 200, 21244
Engineering Computing
Mainframe Support
Cell - 443 632-4191