I would like to invite anyone attending next week's SHARE conference in
Orlando to come to my session on "How to Write a Resume for a Mainframe
Systems Programmer" (session 9780). It is the fourth time I have given th
is
presentation at SHARE and it contains a lot of useful information and
samples for the aspiring resume writer. Here is a link to my session:

http://share.confex.com/share/117/webprogram/Session9780.html

If you cannot attend, feel free to send me an email (or LinkedIn message)

and I will send you a link to my PowerPoint slides (which will be availab
le
after Aug. 8th). I look forward to seeing you next Monday!

Joe Gallaher
j...@spci.net
www.SPCI.net
www.linkedin.com/in/joegallaher