It's not too late to join the SHARE LVM Program group for dinner, so if
you have been thinking about it but thought it might be too late, now is
your chance to go for it!

See below for details...

Jim Moling
LVM Project Officer

----- Forwarded by James Moling/IR/FMS on 08/03/2011 10:31 AM -----

James Moling/IR/FMS
07/21/2011 07:59 PM

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
SHARE Orlando - LVM Program Dinner Invitation

Greetings from the SHARE LVM Program group!

We would like to invite anyone who may be interested in meeting with us
and learning more about the Linux and VM Program at SHARE to join us for
dinner during the next SHARE conference, which is being held in Orlando,
Florida. The dinner is scheduled for Wednesday evening, August 10, from
6pm to 9pm at the Kimonos Restaurant, which is located in the Disney Swan
Resort Hotel (right next to the Dolphin resort where the SHARE conference
is being held). For your convenience, please note that Kimonos will accept
individual checks so long as you let them know beforehand. You can learn
more about Kimonos (menu, pricing, etc) at the following URL:

http://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/kimonos

If you are interested in joining us for dinner and finding out how much
fun our group is, then please forward this email to the LVM Dinner
coordinator at the following address (if more than one person is being
requested, please indicate how many):

james.mol...@fms.treas.gov

We have a limited number of seats and will accept requests on a first
come, first served basis, so get your request in soon!

Looking forward to seeing you at Kimonos,

Jim Moling
LVM Project Officer

This E-mail and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) and may contain sensitive but
unclassified information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance
thereon) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
E-mail and any attachments.