I have that.  Is it perhaps positional?  Here's what my DTCPARMS look lik

:nick.SSLSERV  :type.server :class.ssl
,
               :owner.gskadmin
,
               :Admin_ID_list.GSKADMIN MAINT TCPMAINT NCCMCV5 NTSBLJ2
,
               :timezone.CST6CDT
,
               :Mixedcaseparms.
,
               :command.vmssl
,
               :parms.keyfile /etc/gskadm/zlinux2.kdb
,

Here's the message:
DTCRUN1011I Server started at 08:55:21 on 4 Aug 2011 (Thursday)
DTCRUN1011I Running server command: VMSSL
DTCRUN1011I Parameters in use:
DTCRUN1011I  KEYFILE /ETC/GSKADM/ZLINUX2.KDB

And the error:
DTCSSL300E gsk_open_database_using_stash_file() failed; rc: 0x3353009
reason: File or keyring not found
DTCSSL127E Server shutdown has commenced