> What's with your hip? Do you need a replacement?

Yes probably. But my real issue right now is my back, I holding out til they
get good at disc replacements! I can't hold out much longer!

I really need some Wonders worked from modern medicine!

The PennHIP is a method of checking dogs for the potential for Hip
Dysplasia. I am getting PennHIP tests my youngest two Icelandic Sheepdogs
today, then I'm done with screening my dogs for hip dysplasia, for a while
at least!

Cheryl

ToltallyICE at Sand Creek Icelandic Horse Farm
Icelandic Horses and Icelandic Sheepdogs
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: www.toltallyice.com
Idaho