Hi Janice,
>how do you feed kelp??!  I never heard of that.

Kelp is a great supplement that you add to feed.  Kelp bought in bulk is
quite inexpensive and I will try to find the name of the company I bought
from - someone else may have a source.

In the 60's when my sister Linda and her first husband, Went Tellington, had
the Pacific Coast Research Farm, kelp was one of the things they tested as a
supplement for horses.  Went had the idea that Norwegian sea kelp would be a
good supplement for horses and they found that to be true.  In more recent
years Kelpmate was brought out as a supplement.

Robyn

Icelandic Horse Farm
Robyn Hood & Phil Pretty
Vernon BC Canada
www.icefarm.com

2:04 PM

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

[] The video every Icelandic Horse owner should have:
http://IceHorses.net/video.html
[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo