>>> It just must be horrifying to the Icelandic "horse" "society ladies",
that it turns out they really have more in common with Bubba and his speed
racker, than they do with the Kentucky Derby, they are trying
*real* hard to align themselves with that kind of thing, aren't they?

I have thoroughly enjoyed that irony since I first realized how the
Icelandic horse is often trained, or at least, HAS been trained.  HOPEFULLY,
we're seeing SOME changes, and hopefully more will come.  I hate it for the
horses, but I could care less if the "trying to impress" crowd looks
ridiculous... as long as the horses themselves don't get penalized.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]