are at least 3' tall that I can step onto Shogun. Most horses are frightened
of them and it always suprises people that he'll sidepass right up to one
for me to mount. He *has* to do something, since I'm little and he's so big
for me to get on!

No problem here.  We actually have part of our trails on a sewer line right
of way.  But, the trails don't stink or anything.  I promise!