>>> She looks great! People can't tell the difference between Snorri and
Dari really, I guess I have to take a second look when they are far away
from me too, similar color, same breed, almost the same size, but up close
they are different.

I have to see the faces of Ima and Svertla to be sure, because they are so
close in size.  That will change though, as Ima matures I'm sure.

Loftur and Trausti are the same shade of bay dun.  They don't look much
alike to me except for their color, but Cary has trouble telling them apart.
They are on the same schedule for having their feet trimmed.  Thank
goodness, because if Cary had to get them out of the pasture for the
farrier, who knows which one he'd get out.  This way, at least he knows to
get both or neither!

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]