Marshal part tree? I'm confused with that one! I always rode western so I
prefer the western model treeless.

Yes, it has been called a "treeless" saddle for years, but it has a rigid
pommel and cantle.  You said you have a Torsion?  The Torsions also have a
rigid pommel and cantle, but you can remove their rigid insides and restuff
with something soft if you need to, as I did with my Barefoot Cheyenne.
Unfortunately, that's not an option with the BMSS.  Barefoot makes western
"Arizona" and "Nevada" models, but if you remove the rigid pommel, you'll
lose the horn.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]