On 2/4/07, Denise Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is another Korgur pic.  By the way, this is
> Elva's son.  Most seem to think she is smokey black so
> maybe he is too.

I'm surprised they didnt say he was faded black...  thats what they
usually say when they are trying to be mean, despite genetics :)
Today I was looking at Nasi and I saw his dun stripe clearly goes down
into his tail a long way!  the interesting thing is that on his body
the stripe is darker and going into the tail, but as the tail darkens
the dun stripe gets redder...  interesting...  I see  Korgur has the
lite hair inside the ears Like nas.  And ear liner :)  Nasi had teal
blue eyes til he was almost a year old and even now in certain lite
his eyes are dark blue.  Someone said they are "all" like that but I
dont think sooooo.

Janice--
yipie tie yie yo