Hello..I could use all your education and experience in trailering a yearling.

  I'm thinking positive that my yearling that lives 60 minutes from me will be
allowed in my very strict "HOA rules" neighborhood.  We are only allowed 2
horses and have over 2 acres with a barn.   I meet with the board on Wednesday
for approval.  If allowed I will be moving him soon.

  I have a 2 horse slant.  My plan is to bring my very steady 11 yr gelding
with me to help him along.  My question is do I tie the 11 yr old and leave the
baby free?  Should I leave them both free?  I'm not planning on opening up the
slant, just keeping it a box stall.

  Any help would be so appreciated.

  Rene'
  Gunnar & Maverick