> 86 degrees....sigh.  I'm almost missing southern CA today.  Charm is so
> cute!

>> She's really cute!

Thanks!

At the far end of the road, is an Arabian mare who lives alone.
Occasionally we'll walk down there to say hello.  I think Charm has only
seen her maybe once before; mostly Cookie has seen her and the mare acts
like she wants to be bred when she sees Cookie.

With Charm, she squealed, jumped and turned, and stomped the ground.  I was
set to take a picture of them greeting each other, and in reviewing the
pictures, I found that the camera was set on video at that time, so I
captured just a tiny bit of it and added the video here:

http://iceryder.net/charmgrounddrive.html

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com