say I would stay away just because I don't agree with how some things are
done,

It's not that the horsemanship there is "keeping me away" so much as it
doesn't add any appeal as I set travel priorities.  There are lots of places
on earth I'd like to see and I know I'll never see many of them.  I'd love
to see the rainforests of Peru.  I'd like to see some of the Far East.  I'd
like to see more of the good old USA - Alaska particularly - and the Alps,
and I'd love to see the big animals of Africa (I don't count the hokey
"safari" at Disney World!)  none of which I've seen.  I don't have an
unlimited travel budget, and Iceland doesn't have enough appeal to me to top
the other places I mentioned.  I never thought of visiting Iceland before I
got the horses.  The horses put the country on the list for a while, but an
old connection between the country and my horses is not enough to keep
Iceland on my list, and the horsemanship there certainly doesn't attract me.

When I see all of the above, then maybe I'll think about visiting Iceland.
But not to see the horses particularly...

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]