On 2/9/07, pippa258 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The area below Starri's eye is healing up nicely and then I saw these
> areas in his coat where the hair seems to be falling out.

Could they be bite marks from the other horse? Star has a few spots
where Runner has taken her hair off this week. I had the flu and left
everyone out in paddocks 24/7 so I wouldn't have to clean stalls or
water and they all got ill to each other. :( It was the best I could
do, though...

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for