On 2/15/07, Lorraine Voog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you ever have a day when you think horses are not
>  for you?  Mine was yesterday.

Yesterday wasn't my day either. I *hate* getting up in the mornings,
so I'm chronically running late. Yesterday I took my pony out of her
stall to put her in the little paddock, as we usually do, and she took
off as soon as I took the halter off... out of the paddock and into
the barnyard. She's recovering from a mild bout of laminitis and is
supposed to be very quiet, nothing more than a walk... For about 10
minutes she refused to be caught, and I was telling her all the
wonderful things the French could do with her. Horse and gravy, horse
stew, horsey pot pie, horsey over rice... When I turned around my
horse owning neighbor was standing in my barn, she came over to borrow
something.

Wonderful day... ;)

Hope today is better for you!
Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for