On 15/02/07, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Instead of focusing on how awful and
> overwhelming it is to declutter,

I have read somewhere, that clutter in our environment robs us of our
energy.  I think it's because we spend so much time trying to ignore
it....

Actually I'm forced t obring bridles in the house during the winter. I
hate putting cold bits in those tender mouths, so I hang them on
bridle hooks in the basement and then tuck them inside my jacket when
I go outside.  The driving bridles are a devil to tuck in there.....I
look like a big goose as a waddle outside.

Wanda