On 2/15/07, Lorraine Voog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks to Karen I can share my good horse day with you
> all.  65 degrees and a little breezy.  My husband
> actually went with me.  Lorraine

what a picture!  What a day for you  Lorraine!  I am in florida in my
bunny slippers and frosty snowman sleep pants at the moment and it is
27 degrees outside.  All my horses but the icelandics have on their
hugh hefner robes.  I am loading up Gallant Boy and Tivar as soon as
it warms up a bit and taking them to the farm GB came from so he can
eat grass and hopefully put on weight, and I am gonna ride tivar on
the country roads.  I wonder tho if its gonna warm up??  we may just
have to do hula hoop olympics in the yard.  Film at eleven!
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo