the jacks are going crazy hunting down every  movement in the
cabinets-there are no mice, but hey, mabye one just moved in an hour
ago.

> what is it you call a Jack Storme?  A cat?
> Janice
> --
> yipie tie yie yo

Jack Russell terriers...I breed Jacks, they are my best dog for the
farm, no mice, rats in my barn, or in my feed room...none in my
cabin...and all of our neighbors have problem with mongoose  (a
weasel looking thing that steals eggs and kills baby chickens),
except for the neighbors who have bought a jack from me, or got a
rescue that I placed with them.  Plus they are my TV....they make me
laugh.

Cats only hunt when they want too, cats are their own universe, we
have 2, both are hunters...but they do not hunt like the JRT's.

Storme

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time