http://uncutvideo.aol.com/tags/andadura/bd550a0ec0472bab8b4b78392896513b?index=2

I finally got to work so I could view the video...  definitely a speed
rack/.flying pace!  As for controversy...  I want to throw something
out there...  at this last field trial I attended, the first day,
riding jaspar...  you know he is hard wired for pace but has true
racked exactly twice and was injured the first time cause it was on a
hard clay road and he hit a stretch of gravel as we passed a driveway
and got a stone bruise...

But at the field trial he was cantering to keep up with the fast
gaiting horses and dropped out of it into a rack (every time he has
racked he dropped into it out of a canter) but anyway, I found I was
holding the reins high, with no slack but not hurting him either, in a
sorta "plow rein" way I see on this video.  You will just have to
trust me that I was not hanging or balancing on his mouth or pulling
on him.  it was almost as if he balanced on it and he stayed in that
gait a long time, at least 15-20 minutes and it was awesome.  jaspar
is too lazy to rack or canter when we are moseying along the trail,
but it was nice when the other horses were fired up that we kept up, I
felt safe, and I found how to "ride" his rack.
Janice
yipie tie yie yo