In a message dated 2/16/07 10:00:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> > Kate, if you're interested I can put you in touch with a rep in your
> > area to try on some breeches. And, one of the huge benefits of
> > Equissential Breeches is the recycle program, you can have the breech
> > remade for reduced rate if the seat is still in good shape.
> >
> > They're a great company and the products are top quality... It's
> > somewhat of an adiction to the deerskin, I hate riding on anything
> > else now!

I am interested Steph, but really don't want to share my current waist size <
g>.
Kate Basler
Slettir/Paddington and Pila Icelandic horses
Kokopelli, Hackney pony mule
Tess and Bodhi, Irish Water Spaniels
Dorje, Snowshoe cat, mouser extraordinare

 Check out free AOL at http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most
comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free
high-quality
videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and much more.