and it isnt just riding but WHERE and HOW you ride...  I do a lot of
putzzing around in the yard, and I send in lots of pics, but the
spirit and theme of this list seems to be (in my mind at least) how we
can work thru things and what we need to deal with, an ever expanding
wonderful self help group of people in various stages of our horse
journey.  Why should I send in pics and video and long blogs about my
inconsequential, ordinary, pleasant, trouble free riding experiences?
what can you learn from that?  Oh, Janice had a great ride today, how
inspirational  :0

altho i have posted many times about great rides, but those were
usually where something really cool or nice happened.  Something
unique.  Lord, don't encourage me to send in diarys of my ordinary
trail experiences, I would bore you to death, and besides you could
just go on yahoo to the archives and go way back to the beginning when
I posted about my daily rides which I appreciate everyone bearing with
me thru them btw, I cannot imagine how bored you all musta been :)

This time of year I cannot ride much mon-thurs cause it is dark when I
am home, but i ride almost daily during spring and summer, and I defy
anybody to say I am not a REAL rider until they have ridden with me on
a typical (and not out of the ordinary) 30 miler ride thru snake and
alligator infested wilderness terrain, slogging up and down huge sand
hills and sink holes.  I ride with a buncha adventurous older women
(my age group) and most are way more experienced than me and when I
say something like "wow can you imagine riding down into that sinkhole
and back out" they will say "oh I've done it!  Come on, I'll show
you..." and next thing I know I am riding like The Man From Snowey
River so believe me, I RIDE...

but I liked what wanda said...  why should I have to explain it to anybody...
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo