>From Net Posse:

I just felt all those in the southeast need to be warned. A few of us in the
Spartanburg and Greenville SC area received several calls from a cell phone
asking questions about our miniature horses.

They wanted to come see ours and my husband told them they would have to
come the next day. Well they showed up anyway.

Lucky for us our neighbor asked them what they were doing since they showed
up in a white F250 and big white Ponderosa goose neck. They told her they
were here to pick up 10 miniature horses. She called my husband and found
out no they were not.

There were three of them, 2 Hispanic men and one woman, who wore those big
sunglasses so you could not to see her face. My neighbor made them leave and
tried to get their tag but the man backed out my 1100 foot drive so she
could not see it.

We gave the police this info. Just wanted to share this so it would not
happen to anyone else. Had it not been for our neighbor we would have lost
our entire little herd.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com