On 2/23/07, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Platform horseshoes...I hadn't thought of that.  I don't think that way
> myself, because I'm 5'0" barefoot, and I could care less.  I never wear
> heels - the way I look at it, I can be "very short" and comfortable, or
> "fairly short" and miserable!

I can *totally* understand the side of platform horseshoes or claiming
bigger heights. I try very hard to be honest about my horse's height,
but I always fudge my height my an inch or two. And, thanks to modern
technology they do make heels that are comfortable! ;)

Steph (5'3" in sock feet, but the rest of my family is close to 6')
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for