>>> you got a hula hoop!!!  awesome!!!  I cant wait to see entire herd hula
hoop tricks!  and the color is perfect!

I've had hoola hoops in my obstacle area for at least a couple of years now.
They are great for controlling the horse's feet, one by one.  We roll them
away from the horses, and ask the horses to "chase" them to build confidence
in oddly moving things.   And they are cool for "friendly game" or "sacking
out."  The summer toy area of Walmart is just full of such gizmos - swim
noodles, whatdayacallits - the little windmill-type whirligigs, beach
balls...

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]