>but if you ride many miles per week, or have terrain that
>is not good for barefoot, it is more kind to the horse to use shoes or boots
>(the Simple Boot is supposedly liked by many).

yes,know a quest, how do you now the size I mean?
here in Iceland of course you can´t buy it but I
think my Husbands sisters horse would really need
it ,Smidur has very bad hoofs so they can´t shoe
him good and therefore they do not really ride
it, not their kid´s either and it´s a young horse
only 7 and and really nice riding horse (to fat!)
some help Her would be good, He´s out 24/7 on
different terrainn and it doesn´t matter (pinto white hoof´s)

>On the topic of legs, where would the score
>reflect the movement of the legs (i.e. rope walking, winging in, etc.)?

 7,5 straightness of leg ,your run with your
 horse back and forth on a stright line.They
 don´t look at it under rider as I been aware of
 any of the time that I have been showing.

  Regards Malin