I gave my old Gallant Boy his very first full body massage yesterday.
He started out wary and ended up oh my gosh i wish I had a video...

People dont realize how a horse that has been stalled alone its entire
life has a sort of desperate hunger for touch, while at the same time
a fear of people coming close.  But once you break thru the trust
barrier...  at the end he was actually licking at the air and wagging
his head back and forth as I massaged his poor scrawney haunches.
Bless his heart.  He touches me.  I just wish I had him years ago...
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo