I use a french link on Stigandi.  He likes it better than any bit I have
used on him.  His is sweet iron on the outer pieces and copper in the
middle.  I think it has o-rings but I would have to look to be sure.  I
bought it from an Icelandic breeder from Kentucky (I think) at Equine
Affaire in Ohio several years ago.

He used to fight the regular snaffle (two pieces) but he is very soft with
this bit.  Unless I go bitless I won't be changing with him.

I did buy a "pinchless" bit from Brenda Imus last year.  But Stigandi did
not like it so I went back to his french link.

I have found my morab (very flighty mare) like the TTeam bit I bought from
Linda way back in 1991.    I don't know if they have changed them since then
or not.  But I noticed a change in her carriage the first time I used it on
her.  It does not make her braver but she carries her head much lower than
with any other bit I have used on her.

Sherrel