>>>  http://www.tolthorse.com/video.cfm?SHID=65
>
> Hi,
> No comment on that video. But....I want to comment on the video that
> the have on their home page. I really like the video! It shows
> Icelandic Horses doing what they do best...trail riding!

It's a nice video, but you can see from the individual horse videos that
they favor the old style of training and riding, which may not be so kind to
the horse.

I think in the following video, you can see how the horse is really trying
to open it's nostrils to breathe.

http://www.tolthorse.com/video.cfm?SHID=68

So, why do they have to tighten the noseband so much?

Is it a way for them to gain control of the horse by denying him the natural
ability to breathe?

I just don't get it... if they were good horsemen, why would they do that?

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com