>>> Saga kind of looks like Tivar.  She is so beautiful.  I love that color.
I love all the colors.  Lorraine I want another Icelandic.  Wish I was rich.
LOL

Ha, they are addicting!  I can tell I've had more than a few Icelandic's
now.  Tivar lived here for about eight months before Janice got him, and
funny, I don't think he and Saga look too much alike.  Just because they are
only an inch apart in height, have the same color, similar manes...?  Ok, I
guess I CAN make myself see some similarity, but there's so much difference
in their personalities, and in their gaits.  He came here with baggage, like
he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.  It took him a
while to loosen up and show his soft, caring side, but he did.  Saga, on the
other hand, would be chief cheerleader if she were in high school.  She's
always peppy and happy, and friendly, Little Miss Sunshine. Saga is a good
student, but Tivar is the brooding intellectual, the gifted child.   If Saga
were a movie star, she'd play the Meg Ryan girl-next-door parts - always in
the romantic comedies, always winning the guy and having a happy ending.
That's why I don't think about them looking alike.