>  Jeffers carries the Flygone as well at the Repel-Xp which is a concentrate,
> the Flygone is not. The Thuja Zinc Oxide Ointment is not a homeopathic.
> Jeffers used to carry it but hasn't in a while. I get it from my vet, it's
> made by Vedco. I feel it is very good on many types lesions. It's very
> sticky, so it stays on for a while.

Thanks, Anneliese.  I'd already ordered the Flygone when you mentioned
the specific chemical that is available in both.   I wholeheartedly
agree about not paying to ship water!    I can remember using a flyspray
called Repel-X on my horse in Panama when I was a kid.  It was the only
thing we could get down there.  There were clouds of no-see-ums (sand
fleas we called them) and mosquitoes at dusk and dawn but don't remember
ever hearing about SE till I came to the states.  The thuja/zinc sounds
like a good combo...
> I tried the garlic powder from Springtime for two summers and did not see
> any results. You must use your own judgement.
Thanks for that info...it will save many $$!

Trish