--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Snorri
> bit me when he first came to me.
>
> I took the c/t out of this subject line, because I agree, this is
an issue
> on its own.
>
> Kim, I refuse to buy that "some Icelandics bite."  My horses don't
bite.
> None of them, not of any breed.  I won't go so far as to say they
NEVER did
> or NEVER will,

So what are you saying? Have any of your horses ever bitten?
Icelandics?

Some Icelandics do bite. I was bitten by a mare. I'm not sure how
this is different than what I said, Snorri bit me, ONCE. Snorri is
an Icelandic, he bit me, X was an Icelandic, she bit me, Y was an
Icelandic, he bit his owner, therefore, some Icelandics bite.

 When you say that "some Icelandic's bite" you've set an
> expectation. I expect better from my horses.

Karen, this just makes me mad. What is your problem?

Kim